Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Chamber of Commerce?
2. Who runs the Chamber?
3. How does the Chamber work?
4. What does the Chamber do?
5. Who pays for the Chamber?
6. Can I file a complaint wtih you regarding a business?
7. Can you tell me if a business exists in Norwalk?
8. Doesn't the Chamber primarily serve the needs of big businesses?
9. I would like to volunteer to serve on a committee or task force at the Chamber. Who do I call?
10. I don't have time to become heavily involved in Chamber activities. Does the decrease the value of my membership?
11. How do I submit atricles to the Chamber for use in the Norwalk Chamber News?
12. Why is the Chamber so involved in legislative issues?
13. How does the Chamber decide how to assess membership investment?
14. I would like to let my customers and vendors know I am a member of the Norwalk Chamber. Can I use the Chamber's logo on my letterhead and business cards?
15. What is the charge for Voluntary Donations on my invoice?
16. It seems like the Chamber is always trying to raise funds and is always asking for donations. What does the Chamber do with all that money?
17. Does the Chamber receive any tax dollars for its operation?
18. What does the Chamber do - beyond helping businesses - to improve the quality of life in Norwalk?